* Pricing in udemy videos site or NEP Book on Amazon does not include the exam and the registered professional certification by our space foundation
The World’s First “NanoSatellite Engineering Professional Certification"
The NEP Certification pathway will address aerospace engineers and experts and will be recognized by major space companies, organizations, foundations and agencies.
An NEP Certificate will be globally recognized and accepted and will assist in ensuring better job opportunities in the satellite industry in the future. Many future jobs will have a mandatory requirement of an NEP certification—if some satellite /telecom / electronics engineers are not NEP certified, they may not be qualified for the position, no matter how many years of experience they may possess.
Being NEP Certified means...
NEP Certification will come to the market early this year and will be totally concentrated on the smallsat market sector. The benefits of being NEP Certified include...
The certificate program will be divided into two major criteria:
1. NTP NanoSatellite Technical Professional Certificate for VET (Vocational Education Training)
2. NEP NanoSatellite Engineering Professional Certificate (For Engineering and post graduate level)
Diversifying investment into academic and vocational education provides more options for training, meeting the needs of a more diversely skilled youth. Moreover, in the long-term, more widespread levels of education are associated with increased tax revenue and lower levels of unemployment. There is also some, albeit limited, evidence linking education to health care savings and a reduction in crime. Individuals typically earn more after undergoing vocational training. The gains for level 3 qualifications or apprenticeship can be as much as a 20 percent increase in average wages and a 14 percent increase in employment prospects.
60% OFF (Was 799$)
NEP Certificate Press News by World's Satellite News Magazines
NEP Certificate is recognized by Aerospace & Nano - Micro Satellites companies in USA, EU & LATAM
Companies or training institutions interesting in partnership / distribution of NEP Certificate world wide, please contact "Jacob Wade", NEP Officer @ KSF Space via email@example.com or contact us
NEP Book Cover (Chapters)
1) Mission development and System Setup
2) Nano-Micro Satellite architectures
3) Component technologies
4) Software development
5) Ground station systems
6) Computing & Attitude control
8) Power, Telecommunications & Thermal management
9) Launch opportunities & deployment
10) Regulatory & policy issues
Copyright 2017-2021. KSF Space. All Rights Reserved.